Sunday 16 November 2014

I don’t know what happened, I just know that it didn’t go right, states Anushka Sharma regarding her lip job!


I don’t know what happened, I just know that it didn’t go right, states Anushka Sharma regarding her lip job!



The actress got candid about her lip fillers and stated that it never was a ‘surgery’ which people believed it to be. Read on…

A cosmetic surgery done by any celeb in B-town does not go unnoticed either by us or the aam janta. But it wasn’t a ‘surgery’ in Anushka Sharma’s case, so she states. In an interview with a leading daily, the PK actress not only opened up about her relationship with Virat Kohli, but her lip fillers too.Talking about the need to take to Twitter in order to clarify it all, Anushka said,” I was completely stumped by the reactions. The comments were personal and what they were insinuating could have grave consequences. People said things like I got a surgery done. That’s serious, so I had to speak up.”

When asked if not a surgery, then what it was, Anushka revealed to the daily,” Surgery is a permanent procedure. What I did was use a temporary filler for an enhanced look. I did it for Bombay Velvet. I don’t know what happened. I just know that it didn’t go right and I don’t regret it. It was a chance that I took and learnt from it.”

Well it may not have gone the right way for Anushka but kudos to her for talking about the same! What do you have to say about her clarification? Post in your comments below!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...