Monday 10 November 2014

Fawad Khan turns action hero! f



Fawad Khan turns action hero! 



 
The Pakistani actor, who made his debut in Bollywood withKhubsoorat, is all set to explore his macho side 


Sonam Kapoor’s Khoobsurat gave Bollywood movie goers a new talent to look forward in the name of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan. After setting the heartbeats racing of the female fans with his lean, bearded look in romantic comedyKhoobsurat, Fawad is all set to surprise the audience in a never before seen avatar. 


We hear that Fawad Khan is planning to produce an Indo-Pak film which would launch him as an action hero in the industry. When inquired the actor admitted that he would like to experiment with different genres and is planning to bulk up his body for the action hero avatar. ““I think I lost too much weight during Khoobsurat. I am going to put on some serious weight to get into character for my next film” said Fawad. 


“I want to play around with my looks. It’s very boring to appear the same in all your films. Then people are looking not at the character but at the actor. So yeah, I am really beefing up for an action role”, added the talented actor. 


We can’t wait for the gaunt looking Fawad Khan to beef up and display his action chops on the big screen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...